Cant update to the new verions!

Discussion in 'Discussion (Beta Versions)' started by Sunshine-boy, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Sunshine-boy

Sunshine-boy New Member

Every time I start the update for the beta version(a program update is available!) I see Adgaurd go through 60% and after that update process crash without any error or alert... I mean I cant get to 100%.Any idea?

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. aegis

aegis Administrator Administrator

@Sunshine-boy Unfortunately, there is an issue with an update from the previous beta on Android 4 and Android 5 devices. If Adguard crashes after you try to install the update, please download the .apk file of the new beta and update manually. 2.10.56 is the only version affected by this bug.

3. Sunshine-boy

Sunshine-boy New Member

Hey, thnx for the answer.
    I'm on windows, not an android phone I can't even update to the new version to install it.

4. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Sunshine-boy likes this.
  5. Sunshine-boy

Sunshine-boy New Member

Thnx for the answer, I think I will do that but this is not the solution. I hope this issue get a fix.

6. Sunshine-boy

Sunshine-boy New Member

Still, can't update from the GUI!
    Downloading updates from GitHub is painful... because I need to uninstall Adguard and again reinstall it.
    Pls, fix it:)

7. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

The devs will need installation logs, more than likely. @zIBiT is likely the person to summon to get the instructions to do so.

Sunshine-boy likes this.