Not sure if this is an Android Q issue or an AdGuard issue, but I'm reporting that any Captive Portal Login I encountered was Blocked. It was consistently failing last week while visiting various airports, hotels, bars, and restaurants. I didn't capture screenshots for verbiage or keep logs, but I did make a couple of custom filters based on rules that didn't work because the IPV4/6 address changes so it doesn't matter. I can run over to a local restaurant in town and see if I can recreate it if needed. Worst case I can probably fire up a Raspberry Pi with an image that will simulate a router with captive portal functionality that I can recreate this with.