[Closed] Pandora radio ads

Yavor Atanasov

Hello adguard team,
Hi again Vasily,
Like you suggested I opening thread here. I using last version of Pandora radio from Google play store (v. 7.1) and I have ads every few songs. I have pic ads (see the picture) and sound commercials. Google play music radio audio and picture ads are gone like I told you in the mail before and everything is fine but with Pandora things not working. I hoped that https filter will solve the problem but it still exsists... Tell me what kind of logs you want so i can upload them here or send them by mail...
Thanks in advance and great job with new version of adguard guys

Attachments

Last edited:

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello!

We need you to collect http requests log for us. How to do it:

1. Open Adguard and go to "Settings".

2. Choose "Advanced" in the left menu.

3. Set "Logging level" to "Record HTTP requests". It's desirable to close all background apps that don't concern the problem beforehand.

4. Reproduce the problem and set the logging level back to "Default".

5. Send us a message from program by choosing "Send Feedback" in the menu. Don't forget to check the "Send detailed system info" checkbox under the text field. If possible, indicate the approximate time when the ad appeared.

You can also download logs directly:

/storage/emulated/Android/data/com.adguard.android/cache/log

or, depending on device,

/sdcard/Android/com.adguard.android/cache/log or

/sdcard/data/Android/com.adguard.android/cache/log or

/sdcard/Android/data/com.adguard.android/

6. If you are going to send us log via in-app feedback feature, please indicate here the support ticket ID.

Yavor Atanasov

Hello!

We need you to collect http requests log for us. How to do it:

1. Open Adguard and go to "Settings".

2. Choose "Advanced" in the left menu.

3. Set "Logging level" to "Record HTTP requests". It's desirable to close all background apps that don't concern the problem beforehand.

4. Reproduce the problem and set the logging level back to "Default".

5. Send us a message from program by choosing "Send Feedback" in the menu. Don't forget to check the "Send detailed system info" checkbox under the text field. If possible, indicate the approximate time when the ad appeared.

You can also download logs directly:

/storage/emulated/Android/data/com.adguard.android/cache/log

or, depending on device,

/sdcard/Android/com.adguard.android/cache/log or

/sdcard/data/Android/com.adguard.android/cache/log or

/sdcard/Android/data/com.adguard.android/

6. If you are going to send us log via in-app feedback feature, please indicate here the support ticket ID.
Ticket ID: MPF-233-42075

Yavor Atanasov

Yes probably that's the case... Well i will quit using Pandora because their ads going after every second song now and that's annoying... Interesting is that tou block Spotify ads at 100% i.e. There's no audio or banners - i will move to spotify from now on. Thanks for the support Alex you can close that thread now :)