Creative Cloud Storage not working

Metek

Hello guys,

Love the app. It's a beast.

The problem is that Adobe Cloud Storage won't sync, or connect to internet if I don't disable adguard.

Another thing is that the log. There is no log. When CC Storage sync gets blocked, nothing shows up in the log files. I disabled in the app all the rulesets. CC Storage is still not working. The only solution is to disable adguard.

To sum it up, even if I disable all rulesets, if adguard is running then CC Storage not syncing. Only solution is to disable the adguard completely.(That button that turns the whole operation off)

I've whitelisted some links and I've also disabled some rules and before I couldn't even download apps or use tabs like "Discover" on CC app. Now the only problem I am left with is that adguard won't allow me to use CC storage.

Best regards.

M

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
Hello! First of all, head to AdGuard Settings → Network → Apps and deselect CC. Does it work in this way?

And for the log, you need to record a debug one: Tray icon → Gear icon → Advanced → Logging Level → Debug. Reproduce the issue and send the archive to our support team at support@adguard.com. Our devs will take a look closely and the will definitely find something.

Metek

I did the log with debug mode on. Otherwise not a lot of information. Yet, nothing showing up regarding CC in debug mode.

Second, no deselecting CC doesn't work.

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
I did the log with debug mode on. Otherwise not a lot of information. Yet, nothing showing up regarding CC in debug mode.

Second, no deselecting CC doesn't work.
Anyway, let our devs take a look, please :)

elelelelelel

I have the exactly same problem. Creative cloud apps won't update either if I have adguard turned on. I use creative cloud storage all the time so this issue is major for me. I use adguard through setapp if this is relevant. Thank you for your help!

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
I have the exactly same problem. Creative cloud apps won't update either if I have adguard turned on. I use creative cloud storage all the time so this issue is major for me. I use adguard through setapp if this is relevant. Thank you for your help!
Well, logs are never enough. Can you send us an archive as well?

elelelelelel

Well, logs are never enough. Can you send us an archive as well?
Also noticed that adguard prevents Steinberg elicenser software from connecting to internet and updating licenses and performing maintenance tasks. This is fixed when I turn off adguard temporarily.

jvi

Same issue for me with a fresh macbook pro, Big Sur, Adobe CC install. It seems that the Creative Cloud can't install any apps until I disable AG.
There is no Adobe app in the "filtered apps" of the Network Section..

Very annoying... :rolleyes:

So far it caused me issues with:
- Apple Music
- Adobe CC
- Various apps as soon as they were using custom ports (like 222, that is blocked by AG and it's a pain to have to go through advanced settings just to add my ports)
- Probably more apps as I am reinstalling a lot of apps now

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
Same issue for me with a fresh macbook pro, Big Sur, Adobe CC install. It seems that the Creative Cloud can't install any apps until I disable AG.
There is no Adobe app in the "filtered apps" of the Network Section..

Very annoying... :rolleyes:

So far it caused me issues with:
- Apple Music
- Adobe CC
- Various apps as soon as they were using custom ports (like 222, that is blocked by AG and it's a pain to have to go through advanced settings just to add my ports)
- Probably more apps as I am reinstalling a lot of apps now
Yep, it's a known issue now. Do you have Little Snitch installed?

anig

I'm having the same issue with Adobe Creative Cloud app on Mac Big Sur. The file sync doesn't work, not does updating apps. Any updates on this?

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
There is reason to suppose that this problem has been solved in the latest update 11.2 beta 2:

• In order to download the current beta version, you need to join the Apple Beta Software Program: https://beta.apple.com/

elelelelelel

There is reason to suppose that this problem has been solved in the latest update 11.2 beta 2:

• In order to download the current beta version, you need to join the Apple Beta Software Program: https://beta.apple.com/
I saw in another discussion on another forum that these kinds of issues may be caused by a bug in the OS that Apple needs to fix (and might have in 11.2 beta 2). Apparently if you have multiple software such as antivirus, radio silence, and little snitch, and possibly adguard installed, problems arise. I uninstalled radio silence from my mac, and now I no longer have these issues. Just wanted to let you know.

Chinaski

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Administrator
Good afternoon!

That's right, in version 11.2 the compatibility issue between AdGuard, Little Snitch other VPN services, and Cisco Anyconnect has been completely fixed by the Apple developers.