[-] dailyuploads.net [Pop-up] [Android]

Nzyme

Can't reproduce.
@Alex302 : Are you even visiting the site in question??? Please check my signature for the exact setup. I am seeing many replies from you with the standard response "Not reproduced". Please note that I am spending hours on weekends figuring out such sites and these are being checked before posting them. Such responses are not helping and are really demotivating. I can just put a block rule for all the observed entries and be happy for myself but the reason these are posted here is that they get added to the main list and others benefit from them. Please consider this before replying.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
@Nzyme
The popup is sometimes not triggering, that's why I have a generic rule in my user filter.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Is "Download with offers checked"?
Code:
dailyuploads.net#$##downloadBtnClick {display:none!important;}
dailyuploads.net#$##downloadBtnClickOrignal {display:none!important;}
dailyuploads.net#$##chkIsAdd {display:none!important;}
dailyuploads.net#%#AG_onLoad(function() { document.getElementById("countdown_str").innerHTML = "Please wait 4 seconds and you will get redirected."; document.getElementsByTagName("label")[0].style = "display:none";});
dailyuploads.net#%#AG_onLoad(function() { setTimeout(function() {document.getElementsByTagName("form")[0].submit(); document.getElementsByTagName("form")[0].removeAttribute("onsubmit");}, 4000); });
Please note with those rules you don't see the download button anymore. But as you have to wait 4 seconds (and display of countdown is broken for me even without adblockers), the form gets auto transmitted.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Another urls on Android to block (sometimes popup resolves to fastmap):
Code:
||boostads.site^$third-party
||29d65cebb82ef9f.com^$third-party
||fastmap33.com^$empty
Reproduced on Android now, have to check.

@avatar
It seems #%# rules are not injected currently into dailyuploads.net on Android correctly, not even an alert rule is triggered. Strangely not even $$ rules are working (same rule work on Windows).

Last edited:

freshhh

Another urls on Android to block (sometimes popup resolves to fastmap):
Code:
||boostads.site^$third-party
||29d65cebb82ef9f.com^$third-party
||fastmap33.com^$empty
Reproduced on Android now, have to check.

@avatar
It seems #%# rules are not injected currently into dailyuploads.net on Android correctly, not even an alert rule is triggered. Strangely not even $$ rules are working (same rule work on Windows).
@avatar

please block all those websites domain by default for all users
thanks!