Delete please

Discussion in 'Discussion (AdGuard for Windows)' started by gate1975mlm, Sep 22, 2014.

1. gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm New Member

(Big feature request) Option to Move Adguard Assistant icon to Firefox toolbar!

Hello,

I have a very big feature request for you guys.

I would absolutely love it if I could have the Adguard Assistant icon on the firefox toolbar where all my other add on icons are. I do not really like having it shown on web pages like it is now as it sometimes gets in the way of things on certain web pages.

Please really think about at list adding an option to place the Adguard Assistant on the toolbar instead of on the actual web page.

Please I really really need this :)

Thanks
    gate1975mlm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Only way this can be done is to disable the Assistant and use the Adguard extension for Firefox which works as a replacement for the Assistant.

3. gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm New Member

But the Adguard extension for Firefox is missing some features like for example "Do not block for 30 seconds" button which I really need.

4. Boo Berry

That's the only way it'll work as a toolbar button. You can request they add that feature to the extensions though. :)

5. gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm New Member

Ok I will request it.

But if I am using Adguard then what is really the point of also using the Adguard firefox extension? I mean wouldn't that be like me using basically 2 ad blockers?

So are you saying its a good idea to use both Adguard and the adguard firefox extension?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  6. Boo Berry

Adguard for Windows and the browser extensions are pretty smart. The extensions can detect whether or not Adguard for Windows is running and it'll disable all the ad blocking features automatically and basically switch to being used as the Assistant instead. So yes, you can safely use both at the same time.

7. gate1975mlm

gate1975mlm New Member

That's very cool and thanks for that info as I never knew they both can work togther :)

And I made the request for the "Do not block for 30 seconds" button to the firefox extension. I am really hoping they add it as I love this feature.

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

I see "Add Exception", WOT and Undo Last Action are also missing from the Adguard Firefox extension.

So I wil request those as well :)