Disable Stealth Mode settings on some websites

gustms

Hello there,

I have a question: is it possible to disable one or more stealth mode settings on some websites without opening adguard interface and disabling it? Like, using some sort of user filter for Stealth Mode?

I have some videos on "cloud.mail.ru", and their webplayer doesn't load when "Block Third Party cookies" is enabled. Manually unchecking just this setting and reloading the website makes it work.

My system:
AdGuard 6 Beta 6.0.67.364
Windows 10 Pro x64
Cyberfox 41.0.2
Stealth Mode - Everything enabled except for Hide User-agent and Hide IP Address
Filters: English, Spyware, Social media, Russian, Spanish/Portuguese, Mobile, Easylist China and Anti AdBlock Killer

Thanks a lot in advance.

Edit: Got it by adding "@@||datacloudmail.ru$urlblock" to my user filter list. Everything works just fine now. Still, I would like to enable/disable some settings on the parent site. I had to find the url (datacloudmail.ru) for the video player, but what I would prefer to do is disable some of stealth mode settings on "cloud.mail.ru". Is it possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello there,

I have a question: is it possible to disable one or more stealth mode settings on some websites without opening adguard interface and disabling it? Like, using some sort of user filter for Stealth Mode?

I have some videos on "cloud.mail.ru", and their webplayer doesn't load when "Block Third Party cookies" is enabled. Manually unchecking just this setting and reloading the website makes it work.

My system:
AdGuard 6 Beta 6.0.67.364
Windows 10 Pro x64
Cyberfox 41.0.2
Stealth Mode - Everything enabled except for Hide User-agent and Hide IP Address
Filters: English, Spyware, Social media, Russian, Spanish/Portuguese, Mobile, Easylist China and Anti AdBlock Killer

Thanks a lot in advance.

Edit: Got it by adding "@@||datacloudmail.ru$urlblock" to my user filter list. Everything works just fine now. Still, I would like to enable/disable some settings on the parent site. I had to find the url (datacloudmail.ru) for the video player, but what I would prefer to do is disable some of stealth mode settings on "cloud.mail.ru". Is it possible?
This is a good idea, but it's not yet possible.

We may implement a new exception rule modifier like @@||datacloudmail.ru$stealth for this:
https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardForWindows/issues/339

We should also fix this issue with cloud.mail.ru in our main filters:
https://github.com/AdguardTeam/ExperimentalFilter/issues/812

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I like this idea a lot, as I found a couple sites that won't work well with Stealth Mode.

battlelog.battlefield.com with login.ea.com and accounts.ea.com

en.gravatar.com with public-api.wordpress.com and wordpress.com/wp-login.php

It's to do with the redirects in this case.