EASIEST WAY TO IMPORT USERSCRIPTS

Copied from another post:
20190829_044939.jpg I believe (please forgive me if I credit the wrong Team Member) that @Boo Berry in a similar yet much older thread, the easiest way to get userscripts imported was, Find desired script, copy it to a BASIC text file & paste it. Then from Extension tab within AG, start with "Add New UserScript" then use the browse option to go directly to copied script, example: Download folder.
Searching for UserScript here in the forum's can provide quite a daunting task. After reading my "paraphrase" technique (again my apologies if credit was misplaced) it was tested on a Galaxy A8 (2018) with the latest stable release fully updated 1st.
Using https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts?filter_locale=1&page=1&sort=updated I looked at various options for my own testing. When a script was found within "HTTPS://greasyfork.org" by going to the "code" tab above the green install I actually found 1 quite useful for my language settings (a copy to follow) by the above mentioned method in combination with X-plore app. A quick creation of a text file within the desired folder, paste then multi window back to import & voila!

GREASYFORK BULL**** FILTER
(I'M NOT JOKING!!) is described as follows:
Hides scripts for popular browser games and social networks as well as scripts that use "foreign" characters in descriptions. Applies to posts in Forum too.
Direct
(Screenshot supplied)

Last edited: