Facebook ads are getting through on Chrome even though I have max lists

tempnexus

New Member
I have added all the lists that I could ad and the facebooks ads are keep getting through on Chrome (if I disable ublock) and on Internet Explorer 11.
 
T

The Commissioner

Guest
Ideally, you shouldn't be using the userscript and get it fixed from AG filter maintainers and if it's not possible to filter so, then it should be explicitly mentioned.
Userscript, will slow down your page loading, not only on facebook pages but also any other sites where facebook is not even present.
 
T

The Commissioner

Guest
Again, you shouldn't be using any addon for this purpose that defeats the purpose of having adguard in the first place.(that addon was last updated 4 years ago).
Why not use the reporting tool to report missing ads?
I don't know why @Boo Berry ,being a staff member, didn't recommend it in the first place or better report the ads himself since he seems to be getting those as well?
 

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Moderator
Sometimes those ads are not reproduced by filter maintainers, that's the problem. I have seen reports for sidebar ads, but we could not reproduce them :(
 
T

The Commissioner

Guest
Maybe it's the location factor. You could ask the users of their location.
Because as I see it, it has already been reported multiple times https://github.com/AdguardTeam/AdguardFilters/issues/12538

Earlier you guys would even ask users for a TeamViewer session to resolve the issues if it was not reproducible.
You could ask any one of them or even Boo Berry for it.
It's a major site, it deserves that much time and effort.
 
T

The Commissioner

Guest
I remember it, I also remember that it's been quite a while since you requested that and nothing has materialised as of now.
Would be better if the AG site mentions "Block All Ads"* T&C apply.
Since clearly it's not blocking all.
 
Top