Filter not updating properly

Broken Hope

On my iPad there's been multiple times when I've done a filter update, it will state no updates found and yet my filter list will be a couple of versions behind my other devices, repeatedly requesting a filter update doesn't seem to resolve this.

Force closing the Adguard app and then loading it up again will then show the correct version number for the filter so I'm wondering if it's just not updating the version number correctly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Broken Hope

I just managed to reproduce this again on my iPad Pro, I updated my filter list on my Macbook Pro, which updated to 1.0.81.87, I did the same on my iPad which stated filters up to date, but it only had 1.0.81.86. I then closed down the Adguard process on my iPad and went back to the English Filter and was showing the correct version which was 1.0.81.87.

Broken Hope

Has there been anything found regarding this?

Sometimes it updates, other times it doesn't I'm not sure why.

I'm just not understanding why it says 1 filter updated and yet when I check the English filter version it's not the latest version.

Is there a problem with the app loading the newest version of the filter after it updates?