rickyoh

Beta Tester
browser outdated message while using the new soundcloud layout in chrome

seems the issue arises when this rule in the russian filter is enabled

Code:
.quantserve.com/quant.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Ah yes, I ran into that one a week or so ago and assumed it was Soundcloud's issue, heh. Nonetheless, all's fine there now! :)

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Soundcloud.com -- fixed
Drupal.org -- cannot reproduce, everything seems ok.
Kissmanga.com -- still cannot reproduce:( Could you please show what's in Adguard log when page is broken? (Adguard, Extended Interface, Settings, Log)

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Happens with the TDI driver too. But, I've heard this happens to other people with Gmail and IE11, so it might just be that. Nonetheless, I'm just going to use Chrome + Firefox from now on. :p

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Here's an oddity for you guys. This is also an issue with Adblock Plus using the Easylist filter, so it's not limited to Adguard.

Click on any topic here: http://forums.netphoria.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6 and the first post of every topic is messed up (pushed to the right side) due to some filtering rule(s) via Easylist. Any idea on how to workaround this? If so, post a rule here so I can use it in Adblock Plus on my Ubuntu install. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Accel

Beta Tester
filtering too aggressive

social network widgets filter is the one at responsible.. tested after one by one enabling filter

Last edited: