Filters not updating automatically

thomster

Beta Tester
Hi, I'm running the latest beta (5.10.1148.5881) and the filters are not updating automatically.

I can start my laptop and look seven hours later and it says "Filters were updated 7 hours ago". If I click on the 'update' icon next to this it will download and apply the latest filters.

I'm not sure it's something that was introduced in this beta version as it's not something I normally check but is definitely not updating automatically.

Any ideas?

Rian

Beta Tester
Hi, I'm running the latest beta (5.10.1148.5881) and the filters are not updating automatically.

I can start my laptop and look seven hours later and it says "Filters were updated 7 hours ago". If I click on the 'update' icon next to this it will download and apply the latest filters.

I'm not sure it's something that was introduced in this beta version as it's not something I normally check but is definitely not updating automatically.

Any ideas?
Yesterday this is what avatar told about the update period....
48 hours for now. Next beta-version will be able to change this period (if our server commands to do it).
We'll reduce the period to 12 hours on our side tomorrow after release and we'll see if this feature is ok.