Firefox issues?

d0x

Is adguard incompatible with Firefox on android?

Everytime I try to load a website with adguard enabled I get a https certificate warning.

I never have that issue on chrome. I went through all the options in Firefox and made sure there were no data savings or ad blocking features turned on.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please try to reinstall AdGuard certificate in FireFox.

d0x

That did it. I should have thought of that so thank you.

It stopped working after the both the last adguard beta update and the firefox update.

Now i have to figure out why the lastpass extension won't work. It just gets stuck at the login page forever but that's a different forum lol

Thanks again!

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Now i have to figure out why the lastpass extension won't work. It just gets stuck at the login page forever
Just to make clear, that problem is not connected to AdGuard in any way? E.g. disabling AG doesn't solve the issue?

d0x

Just to make clear, that problem is not connected to AdGuard in any way? E.g. disabling AG doesn't solve the issue?
No the issue doesn't seem to be adguard. I tried logging in with it disabled and still had the issue. I don't have any issue logging into the lastpass app itself or website (in chrome) when adguard is enabled it just seems to be a firefox issue and could be due to the upgrade to quantum and the plugin hasn't been updated...but thats speculation. I contacted lastpass support and they had no helpful answer which is unfortunate because i was trying to switch from chrome to firefox on pc and android due to chromes memory issues and the security issues with their extensions.