Moderator + Beta Tester
Okay, this is something I've noticed since 5.7 and I might of mentioned it a few times. But for the life of me I can't find a way to reproduce it consistently and on demand. I've noticed when I'm using the latest Firefox build (stable channel or Nightly), at random HTTPS filtration will completely stop working, regardless of WFP or TDI driver. Sometimes it'll happen when trying to load up multiple tabs (I'm guessing multiple resource-heavy HTTPS links might do it) at the same time. But again, I can't reproduce it on demand and nothing ever appears in the debug logs. When the filtering fails, I end up having to kill and restart Adguard's service and main process to fix it. Still, it's something worth mentioning and something for any of you guys to look out for!