ForeSee surveys

Discussion in 'Custom Filters' started by streetwolf, Mar 11, 2015.

1. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

I've been getting an awful lot of popups asking to take surveys at different sites. Most seem to be coming from a company called ForeSee. Can you provide a filter to get rid of these?

2. vasily_bagirov

vasily_bagirov Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Are you sure those popups are not injected by some browser extension? Does the problem reproduce in incognito mode?

3. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

Maybe my use of the term 'an awful lot' is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm not in private mode too often so I don't know if it happens there. No extensions are involved I believe. I get them on legitimate sites; my ISP site, Microsoft, etc. If I get a survey again what can I provide you with at that moment?

Here's the company that serves them up.... http://www.foresee.com/

4. vasily_bagirov

If you get those popups on trusted websites like Microsoft, than it is >99% that they are injected by some software or browser extension. I believe you don't get these popups on the same websites using other computers?

5. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester

I haven't gotten any of these popups in a couple of days. I do notice some filters in the Spyware filter that references Foresee. Perhaps these were recently added and are now blocking the popups?

6. vasily_bagirov

I'd say it is possible. The root of the problem though is still some browser extension or software (at least all the symptoms are telling about it). Adguard is simply blocking the requests. You can check by enabling detailed log and watching it for a while, clicking on a couple of links etc.

7. fanboy

fanboy Member

https://secure.fanboy.co.nz/filters.html

Enhanced Trackers should help here.

8. streetwolf

streetwolf Beta Tester