forum.xyz.com / graph.facebook / Stealth mode

NIGHTZNERO

Hello ADG Family!

Right now I come with 3 separate questions about creating a rules

1. I want to go "forum.xyz.com" but after period of time I m automatically transfered into "xyz.com". Can I use any modificators like $replace or $popup(before I forgot to say,when I open forum xyz,I m transfered into xyz in the same window) ?

2. How to unblock graph.facebook.com just in Facebook & Messenger ?
I m using right now rule @@||graph.facebook.com^$app=com.facebook.katana,app=com.facebook.orca
but it's only work in User Rules. On my ADG DNS Server and in DNS Filtering I have set up @@||graph.facebook.com but it's unlock for others app as well. Can I somehow resolve it as on User Rules? Or DNS is too simple to make that? I was reading That I can use ADB syntax!,domain and hosts but if I use more complicated rules in DNS filtering or on my ADG DNS Server they become "Custom" and doesn't work

3. Rule
$stealth disabling Stealth mode on this site. But that exactly? As we know Stealth mode is bug and powerfull. Does its disabling just settings under "general" section or everything like General,Tracking Methods,Browser API and so on?

Best Regards, NIGHTZNERO.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
1) you have to check their redirection script in order to write rule which breaks their redirection script
2) Working as intended for DNS. Unblock for everything or none
3) Every stealth option is disabled when using $stealth exclusion rule

NIGHTZNERO

1) you have to check their redirection script in order to write rule which breaks their redirection script
Ok,if I will have more time to properly check it I gonna do that but if it's just simply work as i said,what rule/s should i use to block xyz.com and unblock forum.xyz.com
For now i use
@@||forum.xyz.com^$important
||xyz.com

but I m still redirectioned to xyz site with ofc error cuz site is blocked. How can i force to realod forum site untill i will get access to it?

2) Working as intended for DNS. Unblock for everything or none
3) Every stealth option is disabled when using $stealth exclusion rule
OK,as I thought,Thanks^^

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please post the website, so we can check their redirect script (makes not much sense to create a rule for the redirected page to revert back to previous one).

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Looks like the site got taken down meanwhile as they report on their twitter page.