Friefox will become very slow when Adguard works

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by ShigureChang, Jun 11, 2019.

1. ShigureChang

ShigureChang New Member

I use the browser- Firefox to view the web page, but it will become very slow when Adguard add new filter rule (automatically or manually).

Even if the Adguard doesn't add new filter rule, just only view web pages for a while, it will suddenly become too slow to use.

Only the thing I can do is restart the Firefox or turn off Adguard and turn it on again.

But at the same time, the other browser- Edge, it work very well, doesn't become slow no matter what filter rule added.

Antivirus: Kaspersky free edition
    Adguard version: 7.0.2693.6661

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  2. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Staff Member Moderator

Which website?

3. ShigureChang

ShigureChang New Member

All the website will become very slow, like Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo mail, Steam...

4. Blaz

Blaz Moderator & Translator Staff Member Moderator

Please try to disable WFP driver and reboot, likely incompatibility with Kaspersky's WFP driver.

5. Kruner

Kruner New Member

I have the same problem since the last Adguard update. Two days ago I opened a support case (helpdesk ID 1120867). I did not use Kaspersky or had suffered this problem before Adguard 7.0. I think it's related to this other case: AdGuard 7.0.2693.6661 - Network Connectivity Problem

6. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Did you try the workaround posted in that topic, enabling the redirect mode for the driver?

7. ShigureChang

ShigureChang New Member

Thank you! I try this now, and it seems to resolve my problem. I will keep tracking and report to you if it dose not work again or not.

8. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Yeah, sounds like the FF connection issue that's known about. It *should* be fixed in the next hotfix.

9. Chinaski

Chinaski Support Marine Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Gentlemen, upgrade to Nightly version. Also please report the results after the update :)