Gonna buy is this legit?

jakevita

Hello I am going to get money in 2 hours and I want to buy adguard lifetime because I have been using it with beta license for few months and I really like it and I found this website which give a good discount that would help me a lot.

https://stacksocial.com/sales/adguard-personal-plan-lifetime-subscription

Its legit? And I would be able to get major updates from example 7.0 version to 8.0? I have been using nightly I would be able to keep using this version with this license?

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
eBay licenses could potentially be stolen licenses, so I wouldn't recommend trying those.

If you want a cheaper license, go for the StackSocial deal. But who knows how long the deal will last, so consider jumping on it sooner than later.

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
@a.bubnov You mean I must email the seller I got the key from and ask him to contact you?
However, ebay reseller sell you account with just email and password, but there is no email's password. And if you want to change email, you need to send us a receipt or send a message form account's email. Ebay seller don't give you our receipt or email's password, so you can't do anything.

If you've got your email attached now, it's ok, but we still can't make a refund in this case.

Amirr

No, the eBay seller didn't sell me an account with an email and password. I just got the key in the email after payment.
Then I added the key to my Adguard account.
I contacted him about this, and I will wait to see what he says.

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
No, the eBay seller didn't sell me an account with an email and password. I just got the key in the email after payment.
Then I added the key to my Adguard account.
I contacted him about this, and I will wait to see what he says.
Ok, it's a good decision. He can just remove your device from the account and resell it.

Amirr

You mean, his device?
Here is the screenshot that came with the email along with the key, after the payment:
1603123948389.png

I blurred the keymyself.