Google removed AdGuard from Play Store

Discussion in 'Release Notes (AdGuard for Android)' started by avatar, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

2. mysteriously

mysteriously Beta Tester & Translator

Damn. Censorship. I guess it was too good so they got mad and deleted it :p

3. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Meh, I was afraid that was going to happen. Fortunately the standalone version was already ready to use as a substitute. Can you guys send out a mass e-mail to those who bought Adguard via the Play Store?

4. Lola

Lola New Member

puff... and the worst thing is that the most (really really most!) of people still continue mystifying google, as an "open and friendly company"

no comment

5. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Its funny how google will happly say we will remove this link, that link and give you the right to be forgotten, but soon as it comes to blocking them its a big no-no.

Tbh ive been unhappy with alot of things they done over the years that forcing you to have a G+ account annoyed me along with not being able to comment on youtube without one feedback about this was all completely ignored as they obviously think we all want and need a G+ account. Then their is chrome and the bugs within chrome that never seem to be fixed, they have just gotten more power hungry over the years.

I have been recommending the app to one or two people so i guess ill give them the location for the standalone via a facebook message. Its a great application and i dont see why we should be forced to have unwanted apps on our screens and eating our mobile data some sites open endless amounts of windows and tabs just to make a few more extra bucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.