Google search is not working.

2pac

New Member
I tried stable latest version and 7.11 beta version.

When I disable Adguard, everything works perfectly.

But when it is active google search and other services are not working. Loading page keeps returning.
 

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Moderator
Please send a report via program's support dialogue which includes required information.
 

AdrianH

New Member
Was a resolution found for this, I have exactly the same issue? Need to disable AdGuard for Google searches to work.
 

H3lper

Member
Staff member
Was a resolution found for this, I have exactly the same issue? Need to disable AdGuard for Google searches to work.
Hello! Would you be so kind as to send a message right from the app, using the in-build Support button?
 

donatom3

New Member
Anything ever come of this. I have it on one pc only all the others running the same AV. It affects google searches and gmail. Gmail just comes up with a loading bar and never loads until i disable protection.
 

AdrianH

New Member
@donatom3

Yes, do the following:

In AdGuard, go to Settings --> General Settings --> Advanced Settings --> enable Use redirect driver mode.

This solved the issue for me.
 

donatom3

New Member
I'm running bitdefender gravityzone with EDR and found the issue was the Web Access Control module. All the other web protections work fine just web access control causes the issue.
Realized it by going to this article https://kb.adguard.com/en/general/https-filtering and when running the howsmyssl.com test "session support ticket" was listed as an issue. Disabling that one module had it marked as good and I don't even need to add it to my AV's exceptions.
 

AdrianH

New Member
I'm running bitdefender gravityzone with EDR and found the issue was the Web Access Control module. All the other web protections work fine just web access control causes the issue.
Realized it by going to this article https://kb.adguard.com/en/general/https-filtering and when running the howsmyssl.com test "session support ticket" was listed as an issue. Disabling that one module had it marked as good and I don't even need to add it to my AV's exceptions.
Yes, the issue is a compatibility issue between Bitdefender and AdGuard for

On my side, the choice was to either disable Bitdefender's (Total Security) search advisor, or change AdGuard to use the redirect driver. I chose the latter as nothing needed to be disabled then.
 
Top