help me about my lost personal link in free licence

Discussion in 'Technical Support (Adguard for Windows)' started by ehsan, Apr 13, 2014.

1. ehsan

ehsan New Member

hello,
    i have problem with my personal link in free license, in 2 hours ago i have 3 recommendation with this personal link : http://download.adguard.com/c/733485/adguardInstaller.exe why i lost my personal link ? when i used my email in free license i see new personal link with 0 recommendation. whats happens to my old link? plz help me

2. avatar

avatar Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hi!

I also see 3 recommendations by this link.

Are you sure you've used the right email address?
    Try removing your cookies and entering your email again.

3. ehsan

ehsan New Member

ty its fixed but now i should have 4 recommendation! why still 3 recommendation?

4. avatar

Maybe ip addresses of the computers were not unique?

Nevertheless, I've generated a bonus license key for you (you should have received an email with it).
    Feel free to use it.

5. ehsan

ehsan New Member

thank you mr i received one key, mr i have question if i used that code in my computer and i want use it in my laptop can i use it in computer and my laptop?
    or i want change my windows after using code in adguard can i use it again after instal new windows? or if i use this code in ad guard 5.9 and in future you released new version of ad guard . can i use this code in adguard 6 after i using in adguard 5.9?

6. avatar

1. This license is for one device only.
    2. If you reinstall your windows - the license key should be accepted.

If not you have the following options:
    2.1. Wait for 2 days and then try again
    2.2. Go to your personal account on our web site and unbind the license key from previous device

3. You can use this license with any version of Adguard. There is no upgrade fee.