Hide ads on a per-site basis instead of globally?

gate1975mlm

Is there any way to use use Adguard with the ability to hide ads on a per-site basis instead of globally?

Like for example I would love to be able to allow all ads globally and then just right click on any ad and add it to the block list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dolfi

Banned
just disable all Filters/lists (except User Filter) in AG UI, Protection tab, entry AdBlocker

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Is there any way to use use Adguard with the ability to hide ads on a per-site basis instead of globally?

Like for example I would love to be able to allow all ads globally and then just right click on any ad and add it to the block list.
The only way is the one Dolfi described. Then just manually block any ad you want with Assistant.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Spoiler here: we'd like to introduce a new experimental product, some kind of "responsible adblocker".
It won't block ads by default and will be enabled on per-site basis.

gate1975mlm

Spoiler here: we'd like to introduce a new experimental product, some kind of "responsible adblocker".
It won't block ads by default and will be enabled on per-site basis.
That would be great! :)

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

The only way is the one Dolfi described. Then just manually block any ad you want with Assistant.

The problem with the Assistant is it only blocks certain ads on a page. I would like to allow all ads by default and then when I run into a web site with a lot of annoying ads I would like to add the entire site to a block list.