How can I tell what's being blocked?

RackDaddy

Recently changed from the Firefox add-on to Adguard for Windows. How can I see what's being blocked by Adguard? I had assumed that it was in the Adguard Assistant pop-up, but don't see where.

Thanks!

RackDaddy

Alex, that appears to be the Firefox add-on icon, which I don't have. As I have Adguard for Windows, I only have the tray icon and the Adguard Assistant.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
You should switch the interface to extended mode in the main window. Then go to the Settings->Log

Larry Laffer

Wow. You really treat paid subscribers worse than free users?
Shouldn't we have/get at least the same comfort as them (especially if you see how well hidden logging in v.6 is)?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Right click on tray -> Tools -> Open filter protocol.

Larry Laffer

so what?
a) it's still a way worse experience than the free users have
b) the 'great' new interface introduces a novelty: Never before had a context menu more functionality than the programn UI
c) logging is not enabled as long as the log window is not opened. So your 'trick' offers me an empty window. To log I appear to have to have the log window permanently open.
d) even basic logging provides a way more complex picture (informations) that pros might like, generic users won't

Last edited by a moderator:

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
I suggest you open a new topic in the discussion area of the beta testers section to voice your concerns.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
:( great answer, very customer orientated.
Thank you.
The dev team reads all posts and you'd have better luck posting your concerns and feedback regarding logging in v6 in the beta tester section, where it should be located.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 PM ----------

Also, if you're using Adguard for Windows you can also use the Firefox browser extension with it. Adguard supports integration mode with the browser extensions for Firefox and Chrome. This means the Adguard extension icon will turn blue and can be used as a replacement for the Adguard Assistant.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
For anyone wanting to verify integration mode with the extensions is working, just click on the blue Adguard icon;

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For anyone wanting to verify integration mode with the extensions is working, just click on the blue Adguard icon;
Well, once it's blue, it is already a good indicator that integration mode is on. Otherwise it should stay green.