How do I stop the nightlies?

MILE

Several weeks ago I signed up for getting the nightly updates as those were already compatible with the Big Sur Public Beta. Now that the regular version is up-to-date I would like to get rid of them again but I'm not sure how. Do I have to re-install the app again or something?!

Thanks!

- M -

philibeur

Beta Tester
Go to settings and in the right panel you find: UPDATE CHANNEL and in the box below, you can choose the type of the update you want.

MILE

Go to settings and in the right panel you find: UPDATE CHANNEL and in the box below, you can choose the type of the update you want.
Thanks for the reply. See, this is what I was hoping for and of course I've checked the setting before -- but there is no such option as "Update Channel".

As you can see the tabs I have (sorry, I'm using a German version) are as follows:

General - Filters - Stealth Mode - Security - Assistant - Extensions (or Add-ons) - Network

None of those have an option to change the way the updates are being fetched.

Any other ideas? Thanks!

- M -

Attachments

MILE

Go in General menu. Sorry i can't read and write German language.
I have looked everywhere in the settings. The 'General' menu has four checkboxes, none of them have anything to do with updates. Can you make a screenshot of your settings so that I can compare it with mine? I'm really confused because nothing anywhere in any settings menu shows anything about updates.

Thanks again.

- M -

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
There's no update channel setting in AdGuard for Mac. To switch channels you'd have to remove the app and reinstall AdGuard for Mac from the appropriate channel you want to use, e.g. stable.

MILE

There's no update channel setting in AdGuard for Mac. To switch channels you'd have to remove the app and reinstall AdGuard for Mac from the appropriate channel you want to use, e.g. stable.
Oh, okay. That explains it.
I'll just re-install everything then.

- M -