how to push adguard extension to be displayed on a protected website

TITI

Dear all,

I have a website such as https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=OANDA:EURUSD where the assistant of adguard doesn't display.

Do you have any advise how to add a filter or add a line code to display the icon of the adguard assistant on this website?

I am using Microsoft edge. Please help. Other website work well it seems them add a protection I can't figure out what is it.

Thank you for your support in advance.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Assistant displays fine there for me. Please try to install latest Nightly.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
I am talking about installing latest AdGuard Nightly by changing update release channel.

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
The AdGuard Assistant appears for me on that site in both the original Microsoft Edge and the new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge. Make sure you're using the latest AdGuard for Windows v7.0. Otherwise some more information about your setup will be needed, e.g. what Windows OS is being used, any antivirus/antimalware being used, does any errors appear in the browser's console (press F12 on the page to bring it up then reload the page), etc.

TITI

I think both of you need more explanation from my side
first I have windows 10 pro
second I don't use a anti virus
third I use the application software from the website and not the extension from Microsoft store
fourth It's working on the website I sent to you like www.tradingview.com but if you choose a stock in the field research on the top and after click on the button "full featured chart" then the candle chart will appear and the extension of adguard will disappear..
fifth I have installed nightly it doesn't help either...
six on the old internet explorer it worked but not on the Microsoft edge with default setting
Hope you can help guys thanks

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Very odd, again, it works for me in Edge on Windows 10 Pro using AdGuard for Windows v7 (which is not the AdGuard Adblocker browser extension for Edge in the Microsoft Store). Like I said you might open the developer console (press F12 on the page, go to the console tab and reload the page) and look for any AG Assistant errors in the console.

@TheHasagi any thoughts?

TITI

It's ok now! I found the solution by resetting all setting from the Microsoft edge and repair as well in the setting of Windows 10 then now the extension is appearing.
Thanks guys just keep this option in mind the future identical problem.
Cheers

Last edited: