How to whitelist a website

modchris

How do I whitelist a website and also a whole domain for AdGuard on Windows?

Also, on this website, after I submit information the whole page refreshes and the only thing that comes up is text on the top left saying /* Blocked by Adguard */ . I have attached an image
to show what it looks like
How do I stop this from happening, there are no ads on the website that need to be blocked?

Attachments

modchris

why wouldn't you just click the Adguard icon and disable filtering on this site?
I have tried that but it doesn't work. It simply refreshes the pages, and the same issue occurs. The only current solution is to use the disable protection option on the main screen of the windows desktop app

MusicalWhovian

I am also having this same problem. Every time I try to disable protection on a site, the page just refreshes with the protection still on. Any help/advice, besides completely disabling protection, would be fantastic!

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
Generally, adding a rule like this to the user filter should whitelist a site...

Code:
@@||example.com^$important,~document,~extension
Keep in mind, even with the rule above jsinject and extensions (like the Assistant along with userscripts) are still being used with the site (but AG shouldn't be filtering anything). If you want to also disable jsinject and extensions like the Assistant (which also includes all userscripts)...

Code:
@@||example.com^$important,document,jsinject,extension
Just remember to adjust the example.com part of the rule above to the domain(s) you want to whitelist. For good measure after adding whitelist filters I'd recommend clearing the browser's cache.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
If you want to disable Stealth mode, you have to add an additional rule to one of the above:
@@||example.com^$stealth,important

@Boo Berry
For better rule understanding the syntax important is usually to be placed at the end.