[-] https://www.super.cz

pegas

Beta Tester
The website is flooded with ads of a various kind, floating ads, background ads etc. While some ads are not seen on the mainpage they jump out when an article is opened.

pegas

Beta Tester
OMG what happened to this site? It's completely crippled now. See below snap. It's not readable at all. It urgently needs your action.

Btw, I have enabled EasyList Czech and Slovak already for ages.

AG Chrome extension v3.2.1

Attachments

Adam

Filters Developer
Staff member
Please clear cookies and check this rule:
Code:
sport.cz,super.cz#%#Object.defineProperty(Object.prototype, 'skipMe', { get: function(){ throw null; }, set: function(){ throw null; }});
novinky.cz works fine on my end.

pegas

Beta Tester
Thanks Adam, after clearing cookies and adding novinky.cz to the rule all 3 sites works fine and are clear of ads. Thumbs up!

Adam

Filters Developer
Staff member
Ok, thank you for your reply, but could you please check also this rule:
Code:
sport.cz,super.cz#%#Object.defineProperty(Object.prototype, 'kununu_mul', { get: function(){ throw null; }, set: function(){ throw null; }});
and for novinky.cz this:
Code:
novinky.cz#%#!function(){if(location.pathname.indexOf("/iframe/player")===-1){Object.defineProperty(Object.prototype, 'kununu_mul', { get: function(){ throw null; }, set: function(){ throw null; }});}}();

pegas

Beta Tester
I removed your previous rule, cleared cookies and applied the new two rules you provided and all 3 sites are fine. Shall I retain these two rules in my user filter or will you add them to a filter? Just want to avoid dual use.

pegas

Beta Tester
OK, one thing yet, www.extra.cz was the same pain as it was super, sport and novinky. So I edited your rule as follows and now extra.cz is also clear. :)
Code:
extra.cz,sport.cz,super.cz#%#Object.defineProperty(Object.prototype, 'kununu_mul', { get: function(){ throw null; }, set: function(){ throw null; }});