i don't care about cookies filter

Glassertje

Hello,

If i add the i don't care about cookies filter into adguard, the websiter where is a cookies message don't work. No website, no cookie message. I have to disable adguard and click on accept cookie. If i delete the filter from adguard and add the same filter in Chrome/Firefox than i don't have to accept cookies and get into the website. This is for a while now. As test 1 disabled all filters and only enabeld i don't care about cookies filter but still no luck.

It is not a local problem. 1 pc and 1 laptop having the same problem. And a friend is having the same problem. Even on android whit the same filter is having the same issue.

The website i have tested is https://tweakers.net/ but i found many websites whit the same problem. Verry annoying and hope that you can fix the problem. Thank you.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please try these two rules:
Code:
tweakers.net#@##cookieOverlay:not(body):not(html)
tweakers.net#@##cookieContainer:not(body):not(html)
You can report errors to author here:

Glassertje

Thanks, after entering this i see the cookie message.

Problem is, if i use the i don't care about cookie filter in chrome and not adguard, the websites is working and see no cookie message. Is it than still an error of is it another problem?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
The site displays a background of the site Ehen cookie message ist shown.

Glassertje

If i download in the chrome store i dont care about cookies plugin, i get no cookie message and go direct to the website. Thats why i ask if it is a filter error. But i shall make a report and explain that the filter in Adguard not working correct. Thank you for the help.

Sorry if you don't understand me. My English is not so good.

Edit: I have send an email to them.

Last edited: