In Android 10, Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has a problem that push notice cannot be received at cellular data network.

Akashi

Hello there, I have an Android phone. But in 14th June, updating Android 10 minor version(not beta), I cannot receive any push notice. I submitted this problem to Samsung Members, soon got a answer they cannot help me. So I deleted AdGuard, then push notice normally can be received. A Samsung community member told me that the reason of this problem is maybe adblocker and cleaner apps like AdGuard do not support the change of Android policies. Is this problem can be solved by changing app settings? Thank you for reading my text written ruined grammer...

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
Hello there!

In fact, there may be several reasons why AdGuard blocks notifications.

Then let’s do the following:
- AdGuard > Settings > Advanced > Logging Level > Record All.
- Reproduce your issue(Ask one of your friends to send you a message, so you should have a notification on your phone.).
- Note the time the error occurred and let us know.
- Don’t forget to return to the default logging level.
- Logs can be sent to me at PM

Akashi

Hello there!

In fact, there may be several reasons why AdGuard blocks notifications.

Then let’s do the following:
- AdGuard > Settings > Advanced > Logging Level > Record All.
- Reproduce your issue(Ask one of your friends to send you a message, so you should have a notification on your phone.).
- Note the time the error occurred and let us know.
- Don’t forget to return to the default logging level.
- Logs can be sent to me at PM
I turned off Wi-Fi and upload text to an internet community at Korean time July 14, 2020 00:14(UTC July 13, 2020 16:14). And I turned on Wi-Fi and receive notifications at the very next minute, Korean time July 14, 2020 00:15 (UTC 2020-07-13 16:15). Thank you for taking care of my problem! :)