Interested?

Discussion in 'AdGuard Affiliate Program' started by Ridge, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Ridge

Ridge New Member

I was browsing around the main site looking to see if adguard had an affiliate program but only found the refer a friend thing. I'm not interested in this as I can move way more than 4 keys and the award is only a year key. I have 5 years+ into affiliate marketing and can easily see how well this product could be marketed. I have two HUGE forums that are unsaturated and ready to be marketedone asap. However there is nothing in this forum so I'm not sure what to do or who to contact? Hopefully an administrator can point me in the right direction.

Regards
    -Ridge

Sorry for any spelling mistakes I'm using a new phone.

2. vvgNovanet

vvgNovanet Moderator Moderator

3. Sumer

Sumer New Member

This is exceptionally decent and wonderful post.

I like it exceptionally much....!!!!

4. Air

Air New Member

I just made a post about something like this today but I'm not looking for money or anything like.

Here's what I posted and if you can change the rules meet what I'm looking for I'll start pushing my friends and associates onto adguard ( I do already this already but without recognition).

I see the free license for getting people to try adguard is only for Windows based systems.
    Maybe you could considering changing the rules. Here is what I propose :

Allow the free (1 year) license to be used on all platforms.
    If 4 people end up buying a lifetime license you should give the person who referred them to you a free lifetime license of their choice.

If 4 people only sign up for a 1 year license you should give the referrer a free 2 license.

And most importantly , there should be no limit in the number of people you can refer under one email address and all license expiration should be stackable.

Please let me know what you all think.