IOS 13.1 & beta 13.2 and AdGuard Pro

BritPaul

Since installing iOS 13.1, and now beta 13.2, I cannot update filters for AdGuard Pro.

in 30not updating after 4 hours and lock the app up completely.

Do you have a workaround for this issue, as the blocker is not functioning?

I’ve deleted AdGuard Pro from my iPhone for now.

i was informed by email from customer support that you are working on an AdGuard update/new product.
Is this the Pro version or a replacement product, which I’ve been reading about.
If it is a new product, can I carry over my Apple lifetime subscription from Pro to the new product?

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
@BritPaul
Hello there!

Yeah, we really want to release a combined version.
I can't provide you with a timeline, but I can take you with a 6-month license key if you own the PRO version.
Please send me a confirmation of your purchase of the PRO version and I will be happy to generate the key for you. :)

BritPaul

@BritPaul
Hello there!

Yeah, we really want to release a combined version.
I can't provide you with a timeline, but I can take you with a 6-month license key if you own the PRO version.
Please send me a confirmation of your purchase of the PRO version and I will be happy to generate the key for you. :)
Yes, I own it bought through UK Apple Store. What information do you need to prove purchase? Screen print of purchase?

BritPaul

Yes, I own it bought through UK Apple Store. What information do you need to prove purchase? Screen print of purchase?

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
Send me PM confirmation of your purchase and your e-mail address.