I'm a old user of Adguard and loving it so much, and having recommend it to many of my friends. However, I find my iOS version adguard not working very well and may need some help. Everytime I'm adding a rule using adguard's Safari extension, it says something went wrong and thus cannot apply the update. I'm on iOS 9.02. I've tried to uninstall and reinstall the app after a reboot, seems not work to fix this. It seems that adguard always fails to load its filter to safari's content extension folder. Something interesting is that the previous version did load its filter but only after many attempts to do so. I can't wait that you can address this issue and fix it!