IpadOS license transferable to MacOS?

GuruMeditation

Hi, I really enjoy using AdGuard on iOS and IpadOS. Now I installed it on my Mac, I got the impression that the license can be used on three devices regardless of OS, but I can't figure out how to activate it on MacOS, any hints?

A

a.bubnov

Hi, @GuruMeditation!

If you bought your iPadOS license via in-app purchase, you can't transfer it to macOS, Windows or Android AdGuard app. It only works on your Apple ID account and iOS\iPadOS device.

And if you got your license in any shop, you can just go to AdGuard tray icon → License... and select «Activate». It's up to you what to fill in –login and password or license key.

So, if you have some problems, DM me with your key and email address. I'll deal with it ;)

GuruMeditation

Hi, @GuruMeditation!

If you bought your iPadOS license via in-app purchase, you can't transfer it to macOS, Windows or Android AdGuard app. It only works on your Apple ID account and iOS\iPadOS device.

And if you got your license in any shop, you can just go to AdGuard tray icon → License... and select «Activate». It's up to you what to fill in –login and password or license key.

So, if you have some problems, DM me with your key and email address. I'll deal with it ;)
Unfortunately I bought it in the App Store, and I do get your point so no complaints there, you shouldn’t be held responsible for their 30% tax :(

If I buy a separate license can I sync my settings to the iOS devices? The ones I have doesnt seem to have any option to enter a license on the license page, it just says AdGuard premium.

A

a.bubnov

Unfortunately I bought it in the App Store, and I do get your point so no complaints there, you shouldn’t be held responsible for their 30% tax :(

If I buy a separate license can I sync my settings to the iOS devices? The ones I have doesnt seem to have any option to enter a license on the license page, it just says AdGuard premium.
You can make a request a refund. Here is an instruction.

There is no sync function, but we are working on it. You can just manually transfer all the settings :(