Is it me or does Adguard Pro iOS app sometimes ask me to readd VPN profile with my finger ID permission even though my iPhone already has a profile?

antdude

This is in my old iPhone 6+'s iOS v12.4.8. I never removed this profile. All I did was disable and re-enable VPN in Adguard Pro app. :/

Thank you for reading and hopefully answering. :)

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
Hello, @antdude!

Did you try to remove this profile? Just go to iPhone Settings → VPN → AdGuard (ℹ︎) → and remove it. After that head to AdGuard app → Preferences → DNS-filtering → and turn it on. Agree to all requests and allow AdGuard to setup a new profile.

antdude

Hello, @antdude!

Did you try to remove this profile? Just go to iPhone Settings → VPN → AdGuard (ℹ︎) → and remove it. After that head to AdGuard app → Preferences → DNS-filtering → and turn it on. Agree to all requests and allow AdGuard to setup a new profile.
No, but I checked. I noticed I had two other inactive VPN profiles from DNSCloak and AdBlock). I manually removed them. Maybe they were conflicting with AGP even though they were disabled? We'll see... FYI. I enable and disable AGP a lot due to connection issues like on cellular data. :(

a.bubnov

AdGuard Support
Staff member
Administrator
No, but I checked. I noticed I had two other inactive VPN profiles from DNSCloak and AdBlock). I manually removed them. Maybe they were conflicting with AGP even though they were disabled? We'll see...
Okay, we'll stay in touch.

FYI. I enable and disable AGP a lot due to connection issues like on cellular data. :(
Let's find out the issue. Can you tell me more about it?