Is it possible to whitelist Honey (Chrome Extension)?

DARKKi

I ran into problems with Honey (i did not get "gold" from purchase) and contacted their support and i was told this:
It appears you may have an ad blocker currently active while Honey is running- this can cause interference with Honey. When using an ad blocker, Honey may not get recognized for that transaction- as a result, we do not get credit for that sale to share with you in the form of Honey Gold.
Then i asked what url should i whitelist in order for it to work correctly and i was told:
There is not an address to add to an ad-blocker because Honey is a browser extension. If your ad-blocker allows, you can add Honey as an exclusion for extensions.

I recommend checking out your ad-blocker's site or reaching out to their customer service for assistance on that (all ad-blockers are a little different). Let me know if you have any other questions.
So is there any way to do this?

Chinaski

Support Marine
Staff member
Administrator
@DARKKi
Hello there!

Now I've tried to reproduce your issue. Judging by the filtering log, no items or requests are blocked.
If you manage to catch a blocked request in the filtering log, then you can add it to the exceptions.
There's no other way to solve this situation on our side.

DARKKi

@DARKKi
Hello there!

Now I've tried to reproduce your issue. Judging by the filtering log, no items or requests are blocked.
If you manage to catch a blocked request in the filtering log, then you can add it to the exceptions.
There's no other way to solve this situation on our side.
Thanks a lot for looking at the issue!

Too bad nothing was found, i will try to use it few more times and hopefully it was just some glitch that happened or was not even related to AdGuard. And thanks for the tip about filtering log.