Is there a uesrscript that prevent websites from controlling the scrolling behavior?

Aarix

When banners/ads appear on sites, yea, I can block them just fine but the scrolling doesn't work at that point. I'm sure it's a javascript issue but I've never been able to find a work around to this and a userscript would be perfect for this. Anyone know of something (anything but preferably a userscript) that does this or is it possible to have it made? Thanks in advance.

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
#$#html { overflow: visible!important; }
#$#body { overflow: visible!important; }

Those two rules for user filter should cover most cases ( will not work in iOS and Android content blockers).

Aarix

Those two rules for user filter should cover most cases ( will not work in iOS and Android content blockers).
I really appreciate you doing another task for me to make my browsing experience enjoyable. I will see when I can if it works or not. Thanks again!

jayseb

That's exactly my challenge... My rules work perfectly on Macos, but the second I add these rules to iOS, boom, nothing blocks. Can you advice on the major differences, and also a solution. Cheers.