Issue to instal the last update nightly

philibeur

Beta Tester
Hello, i have an issue with the last nightly update, the update loop and does not instal , i use the setup for make AdGuard updated. I use Eset and Chrome on windows 10 64bits. No error with previous update.

philibeur

Beta Tester
Hello Blaz, can you move this topic in beta section please?
Edit: Thank's

Last edited:

philibeur

Beta Tester
Hello Dodger, in my side, it's ok with the last nightly 7.0.2372.6019.
Can you install the last update manually or automatically?

Dodger

Hello Dodger, in my side, it's ok with the last nightly 7.0.2372.6019.
Can you install the last update manually or automatically?
Hello philibeur. It seems I couldn't update my AdGuard without full uninstall. It's gives me nothing when I try to update automaticaly or Err 1618 when I try it done manually.

Last edited:

philibeur

Beta Tester
Hello Dodger, since I can not reproduce your error, I can not help you anymore, install the latest version nightly manually and at the next update, if your error comes back, it's probably the problem is on your side and not the adguard fault. (Its my own opinion.)

Dodger

Hello Dodger, since I can not reproduce your error, I can not help you anymore, install the latest version nightly manually and at the next update, if your error comes back, it's probably the problem is on your side and not the adguard fault. (Its my own opinion.)
Hello philibeur. It seems the problem was on my side with msiexec.exe. I had killed a thread with ntdll.dll stacked process and then update has been done automatically.

Last edited:

philibeur

Beta Tester
Hello, a new issue with the last nightly:
version 7.1.2883.0 de 7 août 2019
* [Feature] Update WFP/TDI drivers to the new version (6.3.32): #2889

After the automatic update, Adguard did not answer anymore. I uninstall and reinstall the last night manually and everything is done.
I think that the driver update has failed or requires a reboot after the automatic update and therefore a warning message would be useful in this case.