Issue with custom filters, coming from uBlock Origin

Discussion in 'Custom Filters' started by Christopher Suttles, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Christopher Suttles

Christopher Suttles New Member

I have ran linux a few years for work and relied on uBlock origin to block ads. I recently have moved back to Windows 10 on both my laptop and desktop, and purchased lifetime keys for both since AdGuard for Android has treated me so well.

Everything has been going good, except I don't know how to customized my custom filters that I was using in uBlock to get AdGuard for Windows to accept them. I have some userscripts that require the following filters in order to function correctly with each other:
    Code:
    @@|blob:$image,media,domain=4chan.org
    @@|blob:$image,media,domain=4channel.org
    @@||4chan.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'
    @@||boards.4chan.org^$csp
    @@||4channel.org^*$csp=default-src 'self' * data: 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval'
    @@||boards.4channel.org^$csp
    Now the filter editor accepts the first two, but the following 4 CSP rules show up as invalid syntax. These work copy paste in uBlock origin. I am not even sure how to edit them to work, any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Alex302

Alex302 Filters Developer Staff Member Administrator

AdGuard for Windows does not support CSP rules yet.

3. Christopher Suttles

Christopher Suttles New Member

Ah thanks. That explains it.

For now I will just disable Adguard for windows filtering for google chrome in the settings and use the AdGuard extension in chrome as a work around.