Just Updated to IE11 on my Win 7 X64

Discussion in 'Discussion (Adguard for Windows)' started by steve1209, Apr 13, 2014.

1. steve1209

steve1209 Beta Tester

Hi All,

I had previously updated to IE11 and as soon as I did, AD's returned to AIM using Admuncher, Jeff said I had to wait for V5 of Admuncher before IE11 was supported and Ad's on AIM would be removed. So I uninstalled IE11. After moving to AdGuard and with Boo Berry's assistance, he showed me how to remove the Ad's on AIM even though the feature wasn't supported yet in Adguard and it worked perfectly. So I upgraded to IE11 again tonight, his FIX or recommendation is still working with IE11 installed and AIM still has NO Ad's, imagine if AdGuard supported removal of Ad's in applications which I think it will soon,

Thanks AdGuard team,

2. superssjdan

superssjdan New Member

By the time admuncher gets it's act together,ie12 and windows 9 will be available,and then admuncher users will probably going through all this again.It's quite a shameful way to do business actually.There are a great many products with 1 man development teams that manage to update their programs on a regular basis.No excuse is acceptable.I am so very glad I switched to Adguard and will never have to worry about these types of things ever again.

3. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

Quite simply jeff and murray do not care about their program they will happily say its the best adbloocker out there even though its incompatible with many things and will "con" people into buying a license saying that things will be supported "soon". I shall never believe anything that comes out of their mouths though because soon has been going on for two years without any real answers. Its been 5weeks maybe even 6 weeks murray has promised a video when is it coming? "Soon". If they had something to show they would show it but clearly they do not.

4. WebRat

WebRat Beta Tester

Instead of working on Admuncher, Murry would rather figure out how to get rid of toast sweat.
    Code:
     http://murrayhurps.com/post/82442316389/eliminating-toast-sweat
    That was posted 04/12/2014. I'm speechless.

Adguard is about to get another angry Admuncher customer.

I have about 3 or 4 months left on 2 Admuncher licenses, any discounts for dropping those and switching over today?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
  5. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

That's just... odd. I'm totally floored after reading that post of his. Wow, must be nice to have that much time on your hands.

As for discounts, try forum PMing avatar and ask about it. Who knows, something might be doable for you. :)

6. Nameless

Nameless Beta Tester

And yet they will say they are working hard on there update :rolleyes:

7. WebRat

WebRat Beta Tester

Thank you,