[*] katcr.to thekickasstorrents.com

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Please try these rules:
Code:
kat.am,kickass1.to,kickasstorrent.cr,kickass.sx,kickasstorrents.to,katcr.to###navigation > li > a[href^="/register"]
kat.am,kickass1.to,kickasstorrent.cr,kickass.sx,kickasstorrents.to,katcr.to##.tcc_mb[style="display:block;"]
Register button (both shown there) are linked to ad page. Registering/Login still works for forum.

alco

Please try these rules:
Code:
kat.am,kickass1.to,kickasstorrent.cr,kickass.sx,kickasstorrents.to,katcr.to###navigation > li > a[href^="/register"]
kat.am,kickass1.to,kickasstorrent.cr,kickass.sx,kickasstorrents.to,katcr.to##.tcc_mb[style="display:block;"]
Register button (both shown there) are linked to ad page. Registering/Login still works for forum.
Those rules aren't working. Try to download a torrent to get it.

katcr.to###wrapperInner > div.tcc_mb:last-child > div:last-child

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
#wrapperInner is not always present, sometimes it is directly under body. If you remove [style] part of .tcc_mb in my posted rules it should work.

alco

#wrapperInner is not always present, sometimes it is directly under body. If you remove [style] part of .tcc_mb in my posted rules it should work.
Thank you those rules without [style} are working better but sometimes I'm having a popup for a VPN service.