Licence problem

MrPatate

Hello there,

I bought a 4 license lifetime sometime ago.
After changing some of my device I came to adguard license page to delete my old devices, after that I can register my new device with this license key,

But.....

The last device I want to register can't be, in my license page I see 3 of my 4 license was used, so I already have one license to use, but when I try to register this license key on my Android device, I already have the same message : "the license key limit assigned in this account has been reached. Please unlink a license key from a device on which it is used, or purchase a new license"
(I previously use an other license key on thus device, was deleted on adguard licence page to use the new key, trying to erase cache file on the device but nothing to do....license can't be saved)

license.jpg

Can't find how to use this license on my last device where I want to use it.....

Please if someone can help me!!

EP2017

I had a similar problem.

As it turns out, older licenses had limits for the number of Android and desktop clients you can activate at the same time, which in your case seems to be 2 Android devices, so a third Android activation will give you that error.

I ended up buying a newer license, which has no restrictions like this. You can add any device up to the total device limit.

MrPatate

I had a similar problem.

As it turns out, older licenses had limits for the number of Android and desktop clients you can activate at the same time, which in your case seems to be 2 Android devices, so a third Android activation will give you that error.

I ended up buying a newer license, which has no restrictions like this. You can add any device up to the total device limit.
Thanks for the reply, I have a reply of the commercial services too today and it's exactly that.
Older license are for two android decices and 2 PC, so i have this error for that reason.
I already have new licence so I just reverse two of my devices to go.
It's can be a great update to see what is the license limit in the license page of the site.