License

mllopes

Hi
I am trialing adguard in 3 computers and would love to buy 3 license to keep using it, since i have 3 kids at home its good to have parental control, however price is a bit to high for me, is there any place where i can have some kind of discount or promotion.
Thank you

Mário

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
You should send a forum PM to avatar - he might be able to work something out for you. Keep in mind he's busy and in another part of the world, so it may take a few days to receive a reply.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Discount? No problem. Just buy a standard license for 2 computers and send me a PM again -- I'll make it 3 computer Premium.

mllopes

wow
Was thinking in staying with the chrome addon but after this answear man i have to buy it
Still have till day 30 to trial but can buy it now

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Done :)
I have sent you a PM regarding another situation also
Thank you very much for the offer, i really like the program

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
wow
Was thinking in staying with the chrome addon but after this answear man i have to buy it
Still have till day 30 to trial but can buy it now

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Done :)
I have sent you a PM regarding another situation also
Thank you very much for the offer, i really like the program
Thanks:) I've sent you a new 3 computer premium license key instead of the one you've purchased.
The old license will be deactivated soon.