[MAC] bam.forumcommunity.net

Roccobot

I don't know if I need to add another post for this, but I'm trying to figure out another thing. On this example page (source since you need to be logged), it happens that I can't view forum spoilers, and I've already verified that it's due to some Adguard filters, since it works if I turn it temporarily off. However, I don't know how to find out what is the filter that prevents that thing to work. Any advice?

I tried to whitelist two scripts that should be triggered by the click, and also the spoiler and code_top div classes (if I wrote the syntax correctly), anyway it didn't help.
Basically I would need a reverse Adguard Assistant :oops:

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
I don't know if I need to add another post for this, but I'm trying to figure out another thing. On this example page (source since you need to be logged),
Checked the page itself with login and spoiler works fine. Did you try to disable user filter? Which filter lists do you have active?

Blaz

Moderator & Translator
Staff member
Not reproduced with filter lists of screenshots 2-5. Did you try to disable the ones from screenshot 1?
Also please try to disable Stealth mode.

Added three rules to fix stealth issue to Base filter as not all pictures were loaded with Stealth Mode referrer option.

I did not noticed you put the user filters via link there, elemhide rule exclusions are wrong.

forumfree.net#@#DIV[class="spoiler"]
forumfree.net#@#DIV[class="code_top"]

For url block rules you can drop "https://" in the rule.

Last edited:

Roccobot

Did you try to disable the ones from screenshot 1? Also please try to disable Stealth mode.
I disabled all the filters in the first screenshot and the Stealth Mode, then refreshed the page: same behaviour, I can't view the text under Spoiler