Major issue with AdGuard and nPlayer app remote page

max2

Beta Tester
nPlayer is a iOS app that allows you to remotely transfer files over your wifi network. There a free version to test! I tried going to the remote transfer files page on nPlayer but it only works sometimes and when it does it gives server not connected errors a lot. This is with Adguard installed.

I ran a VM fresh install of Windows 10 with no applications installed and was able to get to the remote transfer files page on nPlayer ever time. Once I installed Adguard I could not.

How do I fix this major issue please so I can use nPlayer currently?

Also can the Adguard team fix it with the program as well ?

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @max2 ! I had problems recreating the issue. Could you please describe step by step your actions to reproduce it? Any screenshots would be very helpful.

Also, where did you download nPlayer for Windows from? I couldn't find any official page to do so.

max2

Beta Tester
Hi @max2 ! I had problems recreating the issue. Could you please describe step by step your actions to reproduce it? Any screenshots would be very helpful.

Also, where did you download nPlayer for Windows from? I couldn't find any official page to do so.
Sorry my post is a little confusing I use nPlayer on my iPad and iPhone but remotely transfer files over your wifi network from my Windows 10 PC to my iPhone and iPad when you enable Wifi Transfer within nPlayer.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/nplayer-free-best-media-player/id1078835991?mt=8

There the free version

George

Tried with latest adguard beta (6.1.249.1233). Worked fine for me. Logged into my laptop as administrator and downloaded few .flac files.
Used nPlayer free for tests.

max2

Beta Tester
Thanks for trying. I will try redoing my whole system again to see if I can figure out what the issue is.

max2

Beta Tester
There was an error with processing WebDAV request going through an existing HTTP connection.
That is weird.

The strange part is the iOS app Infuse worked fine when adding files remotely from a pc to the iOS app. There a free version of that app too. Though I never had any problems with that one.