Malwaretips.com - Javascript issues

Nameless

Beta Tester
Whenever i load Malwaretips.com im greeted with "The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console." so below is a screenshot, nssure how to sort this one.

mysteriously

Beta Tester & Translator
What if you disable Easy List? I have the only one error
Code:
XenForo.activate(#document)Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'split' of undefined malwaretips.com/js/xenforo/xenforo.js?_v=e4f96323:48
but the page loads fine

Nameless

Beta Tester
EasyList isnt actually activated i have checked the filters for malwaretips too and their are no rules.

Edit:
Problem is related to fanboy's annoyance list ''/tweets.js'' not sure how to fix it, i tried three methods no joy.

Code:
Address: http://malwaretips.com/index.php?social-bar/malwaretips-news/tweets.json
Time: 10/04/2014 20:28:16
Request details:

The request was sent from the following web page:
http://malwaretips.com/forums/giveaways-contests-and-sweepstakes.75/

The request was blocked by the following filtering rule:

/tweets.js

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Temporary fix: add @@/tweets.json$domain=malwaretips.com to the user filter.

We'll fix this issue in today's beta update.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

UPD: Beta version fixing this issue will be available in 15 minutes (publishing it now).

Version 5.10.1167.5997.
I have not updated version (only installer) so if you have the same version installed - reinstall it.

streetwolf

Beta Tester
Temporary fix: add @@/tweets.json$domain=malwaretips.com to the user filter.

We'll fix this issue in today's beta update.

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

UPD: Beta version fixing this issue will be available in 15 minutes (publishing it now).

Version 5.10.1167.5997.
I have not updated version (only installer) so if you have the same version installed - reinstall it.
How do we reinstall it? Unless it's not available yet updating through AG says I already have the newest version.