MobilityWare Solitaire issue

Kool

Hi
Using VPN mode and blocking app ads enabled , daily play challenges will not load unless I disable ad blocking for this app in firewall settings , is there a work around ?
Or s this the best way , even though I get all the ads.
Thank you

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi
Using VPN mode and blocking app ads enabled , daily play challenges will not load unless I disable ad blocking for this app in firewall settings , is there a work around ?
Or s this the best way , even though I get all the ads.
Thank you
Could you please collect a log for us? First disable Adguard protection, clear MobilityWare Solitaire apps cache and data and delete Adguard logs, if there were any (where to find those logs see also in the instruction below).

Then, enable protection back, go to Settings - Advanced and set Logging level to 'record HTTP requests'. Reproduce the problem and set logging level back to default, then send us logs by messaging support or directly paste them here. The whole process is also described in this instruction: https://kb.adguard.com/index.php?/Russian/Knowledgebase/Article/View/49/9/collecting-a-full-log-on-adguard-for-android

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Kool, can you disable all filters and try again without disabling Adguard protection?

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Please, try this rule in user filter:
Code:
@@||apps.mobilityware.com^

Kool

Kool, can you disable all filters and try again without disabling Adguard protection?
Thank you ..
Tried that but didn't make a difference , only disabling "filter ads" in firewall for solitaire helps.
The rule didn't help either ... sorry.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you ..
Tried that but didn't make a difference , only disabling "filter ads" in firewall for solitaire helps.
The rule didn't help either ... sorry.
Are there ads in this game?