Most sites(Probably using https) are not accessible.

Discussion in 'Technical Support (AdGuard for Windows)' started by Bellona, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Bellona

Bellona New Member

If I turn off Chrome from a filtered apps, It will be able to connect normally.
    Changing other options (such as blocking advertisements, browser security, etc.) will not work.

Below is the error I can see
    ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

2. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Are you using any type of antivirus?

3. Bellona

Bellona New Member

Avast Free

+
    After pausing the avast, the site is well connected.
    Do I need to change some options?

4. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Quality Assurance / Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator

@Bellona

Hello!

From tray click on AdGuard's icon with right mouse button - Advanced - Settings - and disable "Use TLS 1.3" function and check again.

Also, add AdGuard and AdGuardSvc to the exclusions of Avast.

5. Bellona

Bellona New Member

It's not working..
    Disable the 'Network - Use WFP network driver' option and it will work fine.
    Is there a problem with this option when using Chrome?

6. Boo Berry

Boo Berry Moderator + Beta Tester Moderator

Kinda sounds like an antivirus incompatibility. You said it works if you pause Avast, correct? If that's the case, then it likely is an incompatibility. If so, you might try looking in Avast's options for an option called scan SSL or scan HTTPS and try disabling it and see if it works then.

7. TheHasagi

TheHasagi Quality Assurance / Support Commando Staff Member Administrator Moderator

No problem with any web browsers. This is just a type of network driver that shall be used. Sometimes some of the antiviruses may use the same or different type of driver that can cause incompatibility issues.