Multiple bugs with 2.1

aetan

So I did not have any of these issues with the previous versions. The current bugs I'm experiencing are:
  1. When I add a domain or url to the privacy settings blacklist, the vpn icon will disappear and adguard will stop running. I have to go and toggle it on a few times before it will connect again.
  2. when on full tunnel, if I switch from cellular to wifi, it stays connected no problem. However if I switch from wifi back to cellular, the connection goes completely dead. There is no connection with the network at all, even if I toggle adguard on and off, and even if I toggle between airplane mode. I have to restart the phone to get connection again.
Thanks for a great app but hope to see a fix for the recent bugs!

The Seeker

when on full tunnel, if I switch from cellular to wifi, it stays connected no problem. However if I switch from wifi back to cellular, the connection goes completely dead. There is no connection with the network at all, even if I toggle adguard on and off, and even if I toggle between airplane mode. I have to restart the phone to get connection again.
I too have been having this issue. Reinstalling the app seems to have sorted it.

ReamsX

So I did not have any of these issues with the previous versions. The current bugs I'm experiencing are:
  1. When I add a domain or url to the privacy settings blacklist, the vpn icon will disappear and adguard will stop running. I have to go and toggle it on a few times before it will connect again.
  2. when on full tunnel, if I switch from cellular to wifi, it stays connected no problem. However if I switch from wifi back to cellular, the connection goes completely dead. There is no connection with the network at all, even if I toggle adguard on and off, and even if I toggle between airplane mode. I have to restart the phone to get connection again.
Thanks for a great app but hope to see a fix for the recent bugs!
Yes, so many people are having the same issue in adguard pro v2.1. I think they confirmed and hope they fix it soon.

aetan

I too have been having this issue. Reinstalling the app seems to have sorted it.
Thanks fort the suggestion. I just tried a reinstall, but still the same issues.

So frustrating...the previous version was actually running quite well!