Need some help

story97

Is it possible to delete my custom filters to a domain?

Somehow I blocked (or maybe it was automatic?) the advertisements on foxnews.com so now the video just spins like it's loading. It won't ever finish because the ad is blocked.

I just moved over from ublock origin and I'm wondering if someone knows how to resolve this so I don'[t see the ads but the vid still plays
EDIT TO ADD:

This works correctly in ublock origin where it skips the ad on videos but doesn't get hungup and plays the correct video.

see this URL for an example: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-louisiana-rally-duck-dynasty-eddie-rispone

philibeur

Beta Tester
Hello, go to parameter then in adsblock, in the window of right, click on the button 'editor of filters' then once the window open search and selection the filter which you want to remove then click on the '-' for delete it.

Ashampoo_Snap_jeudi, 7 novembre 2019_09h54m14s_002_.jpgAshampoo_Snap_jeudi, 7 novembre 2019_09h54m51s_003_.jpg

Last edited:

story97

Hello, go to parameter then in adsblock, in the window of right, click on the button 'editor of filters' then once the window open search and selection the filter which you want to remove then click on the '-' for delete it.

View attachment 16011View attachment 16012
hello and thanks for the reply!

I know how to do that, but there is a huge amount of filters there, mostly JavaScript and it's nearly impossible to figure out which one is being blocked.

philibeur

Beta Tester
There is no miracle, you have to look for and disable one by one the filters containing url concern and especially those related to your problem. At the beginning it is complex but with time you will recognize the filters more easily. But when you create a filter think to test it to avoid having to come back later.

You can too export your filter before modify them and import them if you have an issue.

Alex302

Filters Developer
Staff member
Administrator
We don't know even if you are using AdGuard and which filters:)
You can send report without GitHub account. It will contain all required info.