new beta does not allow router pages to load

SESNut

using version 6.1.306.1604
I have two routers, one is using tomato and one is using stock asus gui and neither of them load if i have adguard running.
disabling filter does nothing, page only loads if i exit adguard

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@SESNut so disabling all filters does nothing? Can you collect debug logs then? Switch logging level to 'debug' in tray menu and reproduce the problem, then send me the latest logs from %programdata%\Adguard\logs\service.

JohnnyHo

Beta Tester
The new version still does not work.

I found that if you go to Advanced -> Setting, and uncheck 'Use localhost for injections', it will work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, this is something different in your case.

What antivirus do you use?

greig2000uk

Windows 7 Ultimate and Adguard 6.1.309.1615 BETA, I had to shut Adguard and its service to even get a browser to load, chrome hung completely, had to reboot - terrible beta. I notice there's an update too - think I will wait till this is sorted properly. Not the first time with the router pages problem either, this happened a while back and its never been right since.

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, I wonder, the WFP driver should not be enabled in case of Windows 7, and there were no changes in the TDI driver.

aegis

Administrator
Administrator
@greig2000uk
Can't reproduce on Win7 x64 with both wfp and tdi drivers.
Do you have any programs that also affect network installed? Need more details, I guess.

greig2000uk

nothing that wasn't already there, only change has been adguard, IE seems better but FF takes forever to come back with a search and chrome just hangs, cant even close it, have to reboot after closing it from task manager as it wont open again.
Just tried WFP off, still the same.
Like I said, the only changes my PC has had in weeks has been Adguard and only bad since the last BETA, im on the new build 6.1.312.1629 and its the same...

vasily_bagirov

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@greig2000uk we still need to know if there are any other programs that can affect network traffic. It is most likely that Adguard conflicts with one of them.

greig2000uk

Programs like what, I'm not sure what programs would affect network traffic other than browsers and Adguard, I can have nothing but a browser open to get the problem...

Boo Berry

Moderator + Beta Tester
This issue will likely need debug logs and/or remote access to find out exactly what's causing it.